Friday, March 20, 2009

" JUST SO YOU KNOW "

I really do read and or listen to Ruth Ann read me other peoples blogs. I laugh and enjoy them. You are all fantastic writers. I also read the comments that you leave on my so called writings and I want to thank each of you for taking the time to leave them. I have done funny blogs, telling blogs and personal blogs. I want you to know that I do take your sentiments to heart and I thank you for your inspiring words. Not everyday is a fun one nor a good one. It is hard to let things just slid off your shoulders and carry on as if nothing happened. In time, all things seem to endure and get better, but the little video or the recording in your heart and mind last for ever. So you go on with your life and try to look at it in a way that makes some sense to you. Each step seems to be a very big slow step and in a path of unsure footing. But you follow each step with another and another and pretty soon the past is just that. Yes, it is still a part of you but now you moved on. Everyone of us has laughed, cried, felt pain and suffered losses. We are never alone in that respect. So, I guess what I am trying to say is that I thank my loved ones, I thank my friends and I thank you who care and leave those inspiring words that help me get on with my getting on.


You all be safe............Later, Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment