Monday, March 30, 2009

" So, this is life "

“ How I Got Here “



Dad ………………………………………..Played by: Robert Sr. ( Brad )

Mom ................Played by: Bernadine ( Billie )

Brother………………………….Played by: Robert Jr. ( Brad)

Sister………………………………..Played by: Trudy ( Trudy )





And of course our cute, lovable, sometimes

mischievous star: Ralph…….Played by: Himself


Brought to you by ……….. “Politically Correct…..Not “

Story line…………….. “ H.I.G.H. “ Saga

Written, Produced and told by…R.L.Bradbury

aka… Ralph….aka….Brad





Well, if you recall the last thing that was going on in my new life was being informed of what I was going to be called....ugh....you know that there will be plenty of retaliation, extra dirty diapers, more crying for no reason at all, up most of the night and spitting up in the most in-optune times...giggle giggle goo goo coo...hey, they named me, this is the moronic communication they get. You should see the faces and noises they and all their other tribe members bring to my face. And what the hell is up with all that finger under my chin stuff? Do they think I am a finger puppet? Anyway, along with the constant line of friends and relatives making wired ass noises and the ever touchy touchy, life at my new home is just that so far...LIFE.

They make, did you hear what I said...MAKE my brother Bob hold me. It is like sitting in a icy steel claw that could squeeze me into a....well, embryo..again. He does not want me on his lap, I do not want to be on his lap and....I got an idea....pppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....MOM. HE JUST WET ALL OVER ME........GET HIM OFF, GET HIM OFF, GET HIM OFF...............well, alrighty then, that works great, note to myself: Peeing gets results in your favor.

My brother and I now have an understanding, if he is forced to hold me for any reason at all then he will do it with as much love and passion that he can muster up or suffer the consequences from me.

In tales to come, you will see how this carved out our relationship.


Anyway, was just sitting around and thought I would give you a chuckle.




You all be safe.............Later, Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment