Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How I got here. (H.I.G.H. saga)

Since I do not always have a lot to say, I have decided to entertain you with the reasons why I am like the way I am by letting you see parts of my life that has brought me to this time and place were I am today. Oh lucky you. I am sure that at my expense you will find humor in my growing pains. These little nostalgic glimpses of my past will be brought to you during lulls of nothing else to talk about. I hope you will enjoy them.

It all started when I was at a very young age. I was in a place that was warm and secure and I felt very safe and comfortable. When all of a sudden someone yells "MY WATER BROKE" and things began to happen very quickLY after that. I am not a happy camper and I react in the only way I know, remember I am very young. I stretch, kick, pull and punch at my now collapsing surroundings. I notice a bright light and as I gaze towards it. there is a head at the opening looking in and shouting push push push and I am getting squeezed and being forced down the tunnel toward the light and again I grab and punch and kick to try and stop this maddening ride all the while this head is shouting push push push and a wailing banshee is screaming her head off and I am really getting freaked. The head is saying it sees a head and to push push push, I see a head and do the same, I push back toward where I came. But I am out numbered, the banshee is screaming and yelling and squeezing me out while the head, which now has hands is pulling my head, it is a damn good thing that I am very young and don't have teeth because the head would be with out hands if I did. Now I am in this big room and the banshee has stopped those god awful screams and the head is now holding me upside down by my feet. God, please let me pee on him. Its a boy the head says and I think well duh, I knew that. There is this other person standing by the head of the banshee saying we shall call him Ralph. RALPH?????? What the hell is RALPH??? You got the whole alphabet to use, even the letter R has many variations to choose from. RALPH???? Hell, Ridiculous starts with R, that is another form of the name Ralph. Ralph, for the love of god what have I gotten into?

Here I am, to where I have no clue other then being with what I assume is a variation of my species. I now have parents and a brother whom I do not know because like I said before, I am at a very young age. Oh, I will get to know him soon enough and this thing called life.

More to follow in the ever growing saga of H.I.G.H.


You all be safe..............Later, Brad

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this is creepy. The EXACT same thing happened to me! Seriously! Well, except for that "It's a boy" part, and the Ralph business.

    My father's name was Ralph, but he didn't let anyone call him that. I wonder if anyone named Ralph actually allows anyone to use it? Imagine poor Ralph Waldo Emerson. Talk about six of one, half dozen of the other.

    ReplyDelete