Saturday, April 11, 2009

"They say I need to be caged"


If you are one of the ones that actually knows me then you are one of the ones that puts Tags on me such as: You need help!, You are insane!, You are too twisted for color TV!, There is not enough help to help you!, You are perverted!, You are sick!,etc.,etc. I am sure you get the point. All I am doing is living my life and just, well, being me.

Ruth Ann has to put up with my off-beat humor on a daily basis. For instance: The sign says "Live Girls and Live Music" what? You mean compared to "Dead Girls and Dead Music"? Oh, that is just a for instance. The slightest little thing will set my mind to a whir. No one is safe, the general public, friends or family. I relish in the moronic and macabre . I excel in the silly and perverted. I bask in the stupidity and senseless.

Below is a few of the most common absurdities that raise their heads almost on a daily basis:


1. Sports: I am not into them and I pretty much make fun of those that are.

2. Politics: I am, was, of one Party but now I am really pissed at them.

3. Sex: Like Joey on Friends says, there is hardly anything that can't be sexual.

4. People: No one is safe in this category.

5. Lifestyles: Really? Yea right, this is a safe topic.....NOT!


I am not prejudice in any of the above areas and will at times include all if not more in the same story line.


I don't do it in a mean way, most of the time. I love my family and they have come to know that I am only kidding when I say that their sports team is a looser. They know to just smile when I put them down for the Party they like. They say "Bless Your Heart" when I talk about people. They look understandingly when Lifestyles are brought up and they just shake their heads when I get on the sex thing. Why, because they know me and they know that I can't help myself from saying something to someone about something.

So if I say........Your sports team is some reject of a dumb ass political party that should be wearing pink Tutu's and participating in a group of human rejects that would screw up a wet dream.....then you know that I most likely do like you.

A leaving thought......I went to Vegas and went to a store and there, right where everyone could see, was a display of Men's Cologne........"FCUK" for men. You have got to be kidding me, you are going to put this in front of ME? For men, what about WOMEN? Surely you want to FCUK this and that. Is this not FCUKed up? What the FCUK..Oh come on, you can't say you don't think this is not FCUKing funny. You can't make up FCUK stuff like this.


This is how my mind works.


You all be safe......Later, Brad

2 comments:

  1. you need so much help it's impossible to fathom just how much you really need.....

    i'm just sayin....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Brad you are a scary dude with a great sense of humor! I am pretty off the wall and sometimes people just give me a look. Oh well I enjoy my sense of humor as you enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete