Thursday, April 2, 2009

" If I had an Ice Pick "


If I had an ice pick I would use it on some low life scum of some decayed cesspool of an decrepit diseased mutant form from some worthless piece of crap planet and poke its eyes out with it.

You think I am upset, you do not know the half of it. Upset is a nursery school word for the word that I am. Here it is, a day of relaxation. A day that I intend to get on the web and play, read, post and just have fun. The first place I go is to Facebook where all my friends and family are. It is the day after April Fools day and there is a message from one of my sisters. She thinks she is so cute and is gonna get me with some day late April Fool stuff. Ruth Ann is talking to her on the phone and I tell her to wait a second I want to see what was sent to me. It says it is My First Video and the heading is " I GOTCHA hahahah WATCH AND CRY " ssoooo I hit play to see what craziness this is and BAM...VIRUS..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"NO" my sister did not send it to me. Some shit bag has hacked into facebook and is pretending to be your friend or family member and when you open it up you are possessed with this garbage.

I reacted as fast as I could but to late. There is a Bloodhound, several Trojan Horses and a couple of other kind of sick ass virus all band together and working faster then the speed of light.

I have tried Norton and Lavasoft but to no avail. I am now going to take everything off my laptop and take it back to factory settings. This is nothing but a bunch of bullshit. Some piece of afterbirth has screwed my computer, my day, my piece of mind and now you get to listen to me rant.

I should say I am sorry about my language, but I am not. I am just that mad. I think you would be also. I just hope none of you opened anything bad. I don't know how this person can get caught, but there is got to be away. Here I am going nuts because of all the crap I got to go through to fix my PC and I don't even know if taking it back to factory settings will work and this web whore is laughing its ass off. If taking it all the way back does not work then that means I have to get a new computer..dammit, now I am really getting mad. I better go before you all start throwing rocks at me. be careful on what you open.

You all be safe.............Later, Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment