Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"What country is this???"

Jes?..Can I hlp jew?? What? My name is not Jes and I am not a jew. Oh I get it, I am at a fast food counter and I am now going to try to order something from someone that does not either know very good English or just refuses to use it.

I was in a Pilot truck stop the other day doing something that is so easy and requires the minutest use of the brain. I pulled the truck on the CAT scale and then went in to get the ticket, While on the scale I was asked for the truck number and I gave it and then was told to come to get the ticket. See how easy this sounds...."NOT". Now the stupidity starts. There are two women, no I am not putting down women so calm down, behind the counter. There are two lines each with 10 people in them, I know because I counted them. Now there is 11 in one because I am in it....but as the story of my life goes, it is the wrong one and the other one is moving faster. Anyway, after a good 15 minutes I reach the front of the line and get ready to pay the $9.00. Jes, can I hlp Jew? It is not only fast food places that hire these people. I say yes, I want to get my scale ticket. Jour what? Jew want a scale ticket? Yes, I want my scale ticket. Oh sir, I m sory, I cnt do that. Jes have to go to the other lady to do that. I say, ARE YOU FRIGGIN,(not the real word) ME, I JUST SPENT 15 FRIGGIN (again, not the real word) IN THIS LINE AND NOW YOU TELL ME I HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN????!!!!!!!!!???!!???? Jes, I m new and don't no how to do it...LOOK, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TAKE THE DAMM TICKET OUT OF THE MACHINE, PUT THE COMPANY NAME ON IT AND PUT THE TRAILER NUMBER ON AND TAKE MY FRIGGIN MONEY..ANY FRIGGEN CHILD CAN DO IT, EVEN A MEXICAN. I m sory, I cnt hlp you...

Nope, I did not wait in the other line, nor did they get my money. We left and went to another truck stop and scaled the load and I went inside and managed to do this extremely hard transaction with amazingly ease.


I am so tired of having to work with incompetence and this so called free trade, free right to work, free open boarders bull that I cannot see straight. Call me what you will but the way I see it we have literally screwed ourselves out of jobs and homes.

Free country my ass. It used to be that we had a say in what was what. Now, if you are not a minority you are a minority. What this country needs is a swift kick in the ass. We need to close our borders, If you want to be an American, then you need to file your papers, go to immigrant classes, and be sworn in. And guess what, we speak ENGLISH here. Learn it or get out. If I wanted to speak a different language, it would be because I was going to a foreign country and wanted to be able to communicate. Get it, a different country. This is America, I am a American, I speak English...learn it.

I think also that we should cut back on the export and import business. Grow it, build it here then eat it and buy it here. I feel that this would make us solvent again. Helping our own is what we should do. I feel sorry for those in other countries but our products and our money should be applied to our own. The goverment spends billions of dollars each day. I thin we should have a say in that matter. Perhaps we should work for the goverment, they have all the money. Wait, they wor for us, that IS our money, hey dammit, I want some of my money to pay these bills. United we stand until it is time to stand up for what is ours. WE THE PEOPLE
demand our country, rights and voice back again. Democrate, Republican or what ever, this is our country and if you are not n American and are here for more ten just a short vacation then please, get the hell, and come back again thank you

Another thing...this war crap really mystifies me. We are at war, with the enemy. They kill and maim us and we do the same to them. What the hell is this..

WE ARE GOING TO REBUILD YOUR COUNTRY crap? How about all the lives, the wounded, the destruction of our equipment that they destroyed and harmed. Not even an "I am sorry". Bullshit, rebuild their country my ass.

HHHHMMMmmmmmm...guess Brad is having a bad day. No, not really, just that this stuff really gets to me and I get really tired of it. Like this company we work for. Our IFTA permits are due on the truck by the 1st of March. We told them a few weeks ago to send them to our terminal in Olive Branch,MS. When we got there, the Fed Ex truck had not arrived yet so we waited there most of the day. It was getting late and we had to drive about 350 miles to pick-up our next load and we had to leave. About an hour latter we got a message that the Fed Ex had come. We, I , sent the terminal a message saying that we were to far away now and for them to please send it to Colton,CA, another one of our terminals as that is where we would be next. Guess what, when we got to the Colton area we called and nope, there was no Fed Ex there for us, oh, Ruth Ann had also called the main Office and told them that we would be in Colton and to make sure it was sent there. Now it is two weeks latter and it is now the 25th of Feb. We went thru this ordeal again on the way back out here, to Colton, and then when I called Colton I was told...ready for it...nope, not here. I called Olive Branch and you guessed it, they are still there. Ruth Ann called the main office and told them where we were again and they said that they would send it and that it would be here tomorrow..yeah, I really believe that. But here we are sitting not making any money waiting on them.

Oh, while we sit in California, you cannot idle your truck so you pay for IdleAire. For 24 hours of that service it cost $65.00 . If you go to the yard you cannot idle there either and with Baby Girl and both of us in a non-running truck..well it is just not the best of things. Yes, there is a terminal you can go in, people..not pets. IdleAire has a thing you put in your window that allows you to have electric outlets, phone outlets and data ports along with your own air and heat, so you pay and pay and pay and you do not get re-reimburse.

And then to top it all off I was an asshole yesterday..all day yesterday and really bad lastnight..yep, I am telling on myself, and now I have to figure out how to get back in my wife's graces. If I called myself an asshole then you better believe that I was. I guess if you want to take sides I could not blame you because if I had a chance I would take her side also. I could say I am sorry, but I say that a lot..I can be hard to live with at times...so if I put it in writing and the whole world..well anyone who reads this...will see it. I am so sorry for being me Ruth Ann, please forgive me, I Love you very much.

I will close with these last words...................2 $$@$#####@^&*((*&&^^^$%%#%##@@$$%%%....there, that should take care of it for awhile.

1 comment: