Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Once again..All about ME

Well.....here it is, another birthday....ugh..well not really ugh, I don't feel any older and as Ruth Ann will quickly tell you, I don't act any older either. I refuse to get old or be or act old. I have always said that age is but a state of mind. It is not a nice day outside but in the house it is warm and cozy and I can smell the beans n ham coming from the kitchen. I have gotten a few presents, more then I deserve I am sure, and they are fantastic ones. See, if you would have come here you would also be able to enjoy my bounty, but NNNOOOOO...you had to work, or lived in another state...yeah yeah yeah...lol....really, I do wish my family and friends could be here, it is very scary with all these candles flaming...lol,

Anyway, I wont bother you anymore with this BD stuff.


Happy Birthday to me...Happy Birthday to me...I get to eat, drink and play with all my stuff..Happy Birthday to ME !!!!!!! .

No comments:

Post a Comment