Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Not enough said yet"


The 1st amendment gives us the right to free speech. I, for one, use that right to the max. I am all for the idea to be able to speak your mind. That said, let me unload. If you do not like what I am about to say, then you have the right of the 1st amendment also.

MICHEAL JACKSON aka Pedophile, creep, wanna be white guy, jerk, idiot and all around pervert.

He is dead, get over it. He made a couple of good songs, big friggin deal..He is not a great role model, he is not a great person, he did not bring whites and blacks together.

Six people all died just about the same time, all famous people. Five were white and then you have him. There was hardly any mention for the other five. HHHMmmmmmmm, what's up with that?

Then you have all the so called mourners, the celebrities, the Jocks and of course the "Reverends".

If the media would just do a story then let it the hell alone, we would not have to hear about this 24/7. He is dead and the media needs to get a life.

If you want to give thanks then thank God he is dead.


Now, I wish I could put these people on one of those icebergs that have broken away because of the "Global Warming".............Nancy Grace, George W, Chaney, all of the Reality shows, Fox network, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Nancy Polozie, Sara Pallin, American Idol, Dancing with Stars, Conan O'Brian, 99% of the people that work for the company I do......I am sure there are some I am forgetting....(oh, by the way..I don't care enough about these people to make sure I spelled their names right)....just put them on that iceberg and send them adrift. If they slip off, to bad.


So, now I have vented.



You all be safe............later, Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment