Saturday, July 4, 2009

"The Good, the Bad and the Brother"


Another great Christmas. I got all kinds of cool stuff..best of all, my Uncle Charles got me a real set of cowboy chaps. He got them in Texas. Wow..they are so neat. I also got a pair of six-shooters and holster and a cowboy hat. I looked and felt just like a real cowboy when I had everything on. Not only did I get the guns but I also got a bunch of box's of caps for them....bang bang bang bang...I was having so much fun. My brother, remember him..the one that does stuff to me? got a
rifle and a Indian head band with a feather and other kind of stuff that I did not even care to look at. My stuff was so much better. I was running around and shooting stuff and having a great time. He, the brother, said that we should go outside and play cowboy and Indian. I, without thinking it thru jumped at the idea of me shooting him. I asked if he had any caps and he said no that he would have to make a gun sound of some kind. HA HA HAHA HAHAHAHA...he has no caps..i have caps..my gun sounds will sound real..his will sound stupid and i will shoot him over and over and over...so the game begins...he goes one way and I go the other...I sneak around the house and see him hiding behind a tree...bang bang bang..I shoot...he yells you missed me and shoots back..kapow kapow...(me) kapow? hahaha that sounds so silly...bang bang..I shoot and run across the yard towards the garage so i can get the drop on him...he steps out from behind the tree and starts shooting me...ow ow owowowowowow..something is hurting me...HE HAS A B-B GUN...ow ow ow I turn to look back and zing..I get hit right in the nose...owowowowowowowwwwwww. Again....slow learner.




You all be safe..................later, Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment