Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What the....??????

When asked what I think about the election I simply answer that I believe we now live in a "Obamanation" of a troubled society. The other day I was listening to CNN when they had a "woman" that was the head of some Woman's Right organization. She was complaining about how she was so disappointed with the new president because there was just not enough women in the new cabinet. She just could not understand how he had let her down..WWWAAAAAAAAA. Hmmmmm, lets see......WHY DID YOU BACK HIM INSTEAD OF "HILLORY"? Yadda yadda yadda. I am all for women's rights, don't get me wrong, but if you are going to be for women's rights then follow the road that will help the cause. I think that if I was a woman I would vote for a woman. I am a man and I voted for a woman because I not only thought but I knew she was the best candidate.

Now, the next WWAAAAAA goes to the new First Lady....hhhmmmmmmmm, all I have heard is that the American youth are so impressed and look up to your daughters. They are becoming role models for our young. A toy manufacturer has produced two dolls that are named after them and look like them...OMG, the horror of it all. How dare they make these dolls. It would be a disgrace if the little girls who are in love with these girls were able to have a replicate of them to have and play with....for the love of god lady, they are not voodoo dolls, they are dolls....you had no problem with all the stuff that was being sold with you, his and their face's on them during election...cups, hats, nails, banners, t-shirts, posters, etc,etc....you need to pull up your big girl panties and get on with the getting on of your new position.

No comments:

Post a Comment