Thursday, January 22, 2009

In the beginning

Well here goes.......the blog name should say it all, but if not, then let me explain.....I am one who believes in being forth right. I feel that if you have something to say, then you should say it. I am not out to hurt feelings or cause anger, I am just saying if you got something to say then say it. To me, "Politically Correct", is a round about way of talking behind someones back. Lets see...I could say that I am a French, English German American or I could say I am a American. Why we have to tip-toe around all these so called eggshells is beyond me. With that said I offer my deepest sorrow if I should step on someones foot, so sorry.

Okay.....so much for that. I am a over-the-road truck driver and I team with my wife Ruth Ann and our min-pin Baby Girl. By the way, Ruth Ann has a blog also.."all things bradbury" you should check it out.

In my blogs the subject matter will vary depending on my mood....everything from sad to funny and from religion to politics. The latter I am sure will not be of your views but feel free to voice your thoughts.

Today is a easy day for me, I am laying around in bed and letting my lovely wife drive me around. We are delivering in NY state and the headed to MA. to pick up a load going to CA.

I have a myspace account and a facebook account for those who may be interested.

Anyway, this is my new bloggy thingy and I hope you will read and even respond. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment