Saturday, October 20, 2018

"There comes a time."

Life is filled with so many adventures rather they be exciting or heartbreaking and everything in between. You walk down many paths in your life's journey that take you to the places you thought was the right way and many times it was the wrong road. But, no matter which way you ventured it has made you who you are.

All that being said, my life has been very interesting with all it's downfalls and uplifting stages. I have come to the point in my life that I can reflect on all the years that I have lived through.

Now, with out getting to religious, I know that there is a God because of the wonders that He has done in my life, one being that I am still alive after all the crazy things that I have done.

My wife is going through some very serious things right due to cancer....we have a large family, friends and groups that have prayed and sent comforting wishes to and for us.

We are not out of the woods yet but we see first hand that prayers do work.

You can take this as you wish I just wanted to get a little off my chest.

If you know of someone that is sick, then say a little prayer for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment