Sunday, November 8, 2009

"Oral Exam"




Okay, just so that you are amused, here is another H.I.G.H. saga.

I was a teen and working at Steak n Shake as a car hop. It was a Friday night in the summer. I was 16, which will add to the humor for you I am sure. Anyway, I was working and it was about 10:00pm. My girlfriend and her sister and her sisters boyfriend came by, and wanted me to leave work and go with them. Her sister is older then my girlfriend and her sisters boyfriends mom and dad were not going to be at home. Now, at the age of 16 this was to hard to pass up. I left work and went with them. We got to his house and like he said, we were ALONE. We went into the den and he put on some records, that is right..records....no CD's then...get over it already. Have you stopped laughing yet, good..now perhaps I can go on. The lights were off and they, her sister and boyfriend were in one corner of the den and we were in the other. We danced a little then I sat down and she sat on my lap. The kissing started and a little petting. Then something strange happened. Everytime I tried to kiss her my lips kept hitting her teeth. I did not want to say anything for fear of embarassing her and have her stop the kissing and petting. But after several attempts of running into her teeth I pulled back and looked at her and before I could say anything she said..."What is wrong with you? Why don't you kiss me?" I said that she should close her mouth because I was trying to but every time I went to kiss her I kept running into her teeth. She looked at me, and I could here giggles from the other side of the den, and asked..."Have you never FRENCHED kissed before?" I said "WHAT"? What is french kiss? She told her sister and boyfriend to stop laughing and shut up and mind their own business. She then told me to follow her lead. She kissed me in the usual way then I felt her tongue on my lips and then between my lips and O..M..G.. she put her tongue into my mouth all the way....I would have thought that I would have spit it out but instead I liked it and I was a very fast learner there after.



You all be safe...........later..Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment