Monday, June 8, 2009

" Joy of Parenting"



" Heather and her dad Virgil"


There are few things in life that one actually can reap the joy from. One of them is your children and another one is your grandchildren. Because of life's circumstances I have never been able to meet one of my grandaughters, Heather. In the last couple of years I have been able to see pictures of her and read about her on her Myspace site. She is a very much alive girl in the fact that she is enjoying life to the fullest. She is a pretty girl, not that I am predjuiced or anything..lol...and now has become a young lady. She has joined the ranks of so many at this time of year..."YEA...I HAVE GRADUATED!!!!!!" I wish I, we..Ruth Ann and I, could have been there to see her get her diploma. Congratulations Heather, we are so proud of you. Her father, my son, Virlgil drove from Kansas City, MO to Flint, MI to be there for her big day, I am so proud of him for going. It is amazing that the offsprings are actually adults and somehow you where a cause for it in some way or another. Heather, I hope that what ever you may decide to do you will achieve. I hope that some day in the near future we will be able to meet, but untill then just know that I do love you and again, "CONGRATULATIONS!!!"

Love,
Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment